New BSC-original NFT project coming soon on Mint Club
Aren’t you tired of seeing millions of Ape copycats saying xx is unique and programmatically generated from yy traits…? Apes and punks are cool. They really changed our NFT life. Some of their copycats are awesome. But we think it’s time to have more community-driven digital collectibles that are filled with editions that a user minted by hand, not by the program. Also, the NFT’s can have great synergy with DeFi and SocialFi when a well-designed tokenomics is embedded in its ecosystem.
This is what we’re building at the moment and we’re so excited that we can announce the launching date and the fun airdrop plan for the NFT communities on the Binance Smart Chain.
Let’s take a sneak peek of the new NFT project on Mint Club and also the BSC-original NFT project called Dixel Club.
What is Dixel Club?
Dixel Club creates non-programmed and user-generated pixel art collectibles where you earn $DIXEL rewards on your PixelFi activities. The purpose of this NFT platform is to create NFT collectibles where each edition is generated by the community, not by a randomised script.
Dixel Club has three main features:
Anyone can issue the next edition of Dixel Art by sharing the single 16x16 canvas.
Earn $DIXEL rewards when a new Dixel Art is generated
If you burn your Dixel Art NFT, you will be refunded the $DIXEL tokens used to mint the edition.
What is a $DIXEL token?
DIXEL token is a BEP20 token generated by the Mint Club protocol. It’s used for a user to pay the minting cost of each edition. As addressed above, you need to overwrite the current pixel to generate the new edition of Dixel Art. Whenever people overwrite pixels, each pixel price increases by 0.1%. When people pay the overwriting cost of each edition by DIXEL tokens, 10% of the minting cost will be distributed to the people who previously overwrote pixels. The other 90% will be reserved in a refundable contract and the NFT owner can get refunded if he/she burns the NFT later.
Dixel Club is scheduled to beta launch on January 20, 2022, on the Binance Smart Chain (Test Net).
About the $DIXEL token airdrop
To introduce this new NFT project to BSC community, we have decided that we will run an airdrop as below:
Total amount of airdrops: 30,000 DIXEL tokens
Airdrop period: starting on day of official launching - March 31, 2022, 7am UTC
Token distributions: 1) 20,000 DIXEL - Main NFT communities on BSC / 2) 3,000 DIXEL - Mint Club users / 3) 7,000 DIXEL - Dixel Club Discord channel
Community security audit
We are also holding a community-based security audit ($10,000 USDT bounty) with the developer community until January 17th. If you're willing to participate, please read the instructions here.
Mf saya baru di dunia belajar jadi kurang memahami apa itu crypto apa itu Nft..mohon bimbingannya🙏🙏🙏
This project looks very interesting and i will support this project.good job