Discover more from Hunt Town News
Meet the Draw to Earn PixelFi NFT Platform - Dixel.club Mainnet Launch
Finally, Dixel Club will debut on the Binance Smart Chain main net today. This is the beginning of the re-invention of people’s interaction with digital collectible NFTs. The launch of the minting of the 1st Dixel Art NFT edition has been initiated at the 15040000 block height.
Dixel Club creates non-programmed and user-generated pixel art NFT collectibles where you earn $DIXEL rewards on your PixelFi activities. It’s the first-ever Draw to Earn digital collectible platform and it was born in the BSC network as a BSC-original project.
Dixel Club platform - https://dixel.club/
Why do I need Dixel Club?
You will love Dixel Club if you agree with at least one of the following statements:
I’m tired of seeing millions of Ape copycats.
Collectible NFTs programmatically/randomly generated from yy traits are not worth “collecting” anymore.
Minting for rare NFTs is no different to a slot machine.
The current way to launch digital collectible projects is no different to ICO (Initial Coin Offering) and many times it’s far more dodgy.
“Community-driven” is just becoming a marketing word for scam NFT projects. None of them have anything to do with the community.
Yes, we’re trying to re-invent the way you enjoy digital collectible NFTs by providing:
True community-born pixel art NFTs that are drawn by the community, not by the script.
An NFT project where ALL profits go to the community, NOT to the team.
A platform to create NFTs with a floor price linked to its refundable minting payment, not the random (and many times suspicious) market transactions.
NFT+SocialFi+DeFi = PixelFi
Dixel Club creates non-programmed and user-generated pixel art NFT collectibles where you earn $DIXEL rewards on your PixelFi activities. Compared to the other NFT projects, Dixel Club has no team involved. It's 100% community-made pixel art.
In Dixel Club, there are no pre-made editions. Users draw their art on the 16 x 16 pixel art canvas to generate the next edition of Dixel Art. The purpose of this NFT platform is to create NFT collectibles where each edition is generated by the community, not by a randomised script.
Dixel Club pixel economy
Dixel Club is the first-ever Draw to Earn PixelFi NFT platform. Whenever people generate a new edition of Dixel Art, each pixel price increases by 0.1% after the overwriting. These price-compounded pixels decide the minting cost of the edition that the user is creating. 10% of the minting cost that the user pays will be distributed to the people who previously overwrote pixels. The other 90% will be reserved in a refundable contract for the owner of this edition and they can get the funds if they burn this NFT later.
Keep or Burn your NFT
When you mint a new piece of Dixel Art, 90% of your minting cost will be reserved in a refundable contract. This is the baseline of your NFT valuation. When the person who owns this NFT burns it, the 90% DIXEL tokens will be refunded to them. This mechanism gives some instant liquidity to the NFT, as well as a minimum valuation buffer. Also, this action can increase the rarity of the Dixel Art NFTs.
Biggest ever airdrops for the BSC NFT Communities
BSC (Binance Smart Chain) is one of the main blockchain networks and has the largest number of users globally. There are many great NFT communities too such as PancakeSwap NFT, AirNFT, BakerySwap NFT, MintedVodka, Mint Club, etc.
So, we have decided to run a fun community airdrop of $DIXEL tokens (the platform token to mint the new edition of Dixel Art NFT), among the major NFT platform users on BSC.
You can check more details about the airdrop eligibility in this docs - https://docs.dixel.club/get-started/community-airdrop
You can claim your $DIXEL tokens if you’re eligible airdrop candidate via this website (you can also see the button on the Dixel.club main page) - https://dixel.club/airdrop
Join the Dixel Discord channel
The main community channel of Dixel Club will be the Dixel Club Discord group. We’ve discovered that many NFT projects run some “whitelisting conditions” to boost their Discord group in an artificial way.
There will be NO requirement for you to join the Discord channel. The community airdrop won’t even require you to join the Discord group. We want to maintain the channel ONLY for the members who are interested in being actively involved in the Dixel Club community. We will set some DIXEL token airdrop allocation for the Discord operation, but there will NEVER be a labour-based opportunity to claim, so please DO NOT join the Discord group if you’re not interested in a long-term community commitment.
Dixel Club Discord - https://discord.gg/Gk6ubNYkhk